Sunday, July 21, 2013

My forever family!!

We are blessed to have a forever family!  I dont know what we would do without the gospel or its teachings.  It is the reason that we are still in one piece and also Happy!  We get taught a lot about the atonement and I am so grateful for it.  Casey and I are best friends through thick and thin.  There has been a few big bumps in the road, but through determination and faith we are and always will be family!  I cant imagine life without my family!

I think we get caught up in life sometimes and forget the little things.  So here are a few of my "little things" pictures that just bring a smile to my face.
 We have been trying to be more diligent with family home evenings and I know without a doubt that there are many blessings to be had from this teaching.  Watching our girls listen so intently while we have our small lesson, and then seeing them use it throughout the week is simply awesome.  



Tins climbed up behind me and wouldnt stop giving me kisses on the head.  This mamma loves her little ones loves.


Random photo op with my girlies.


Please excuse the undies in these next couple pictures :)  Our girls came down the hall playing cowboy the other day and I couldnt help but laugh.  They were so sweet and having so much fun together.  I hope that they always stay as close as they are.  


 While sewing away the other day Riley came over and sat by me with my tiger.  This Tiger is fought over frequently because its moms. (Casey bought it for me in Disneyland before we were married so I kind of like it).  But anyways, I looked down and she was helping the Tiger to draw a picture.
There was a talk today at church about tender mercies in our lives and these have been some of mine lately.  I have had a pretty rough few weeks and no matter what these pictures have brought a smile to my face and pure joy to my heart.  

While I know that the lord will never give us more than we could handle it's been truly a rough little bit.  But I am trying to look at the small things to be grateful for and hold my head high.  My girls mean the world to me, and my husband is my wonderful other half.  Life is never too much when you have your family with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment